We provide assessment and intervention for a range of physical, sensory and other difficulties for individuals including:
- Sensory Integration Disorder (also known as Sensory Processing Disorder)
- Dyspraxia and Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders including Asperger’s Syndrome
- Physical Difficulties and Learning Needs including poor motor skills and handwriting
- Feeding difficulties using the SOS approach
- Intervention relating to sensory processing difficulties associated with developmental trauma or attachment difficulties
Specialist reports for Statutory Assessment or Educational Tribunals can be prepared if required following our comprehensive assessment process.
We have a strong focus on shared outcomes and empowering families, carers and settings to assist your child / young adult to succeed. We have the skills to work with individuals who have the most complex difficulties and we ask parents, carers and settings to be fully committed to the treatment programmes and aim to give you the skills to support your child / young adult to achieve their goals.